About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thirty-three


Today was J's 33rd birthday. Words cannot express how much he means to me and the kids. He holds this family together and has saved the day more times than I care to remember. You know how in some families the mom is the backbone of the family? How no matter what she can make everything ok in the end? Well in this family that mom is J. He is my personal hero. I love you, babe, and am so glad you were born, grew up, and married me ten years ago tomorrow.

Ok, just one more thing...'Member how D got me a cute travel mug for my birthday and how, at the top of the box, there was the inspirational saying: "Keep progressing and surpassing farever" ?? Well, today she got J a matching one in blue. Pretty and handy. But this time at the top of the box was this message: "Keep progressing and surp assing farever." I am not lying. I'm not sure what, exactly, the box is telling us to do, but I assume it isn't good...

Happy Birthday, J.

2 comments:

  1. those sound like the coolest mugs ever :) hope J has a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom and I would like to have a place setting for 12. Let me know how many rupees you need.

    ReplyDelete