About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long Time, No Read

Soooo, long time, no blog, eh? In the meantime I:
  • Studied like a crazy. Not a crazy person. Just a crazy.
  • Took a Hindi test, got through it, thought I did well-ish, developed stomach problems right afterward, and then recovered after that.
  • Tried to keep my kids busy and on track school-wise while living out of a hotel room for ten days.
  • Tried not to kill aforementioned kids.
  • Met with a ton of old friends.
  • Survived some emotional drama.
  • Ate at McDonald's until I truly didn't love it anymore.
We go back to our city on Thursday morning, and I couldn't be more ready. Thank you so much for your prayers, support, and sweet FB messages. I think I did well on my test. I'll know for sure by early next week and I'll let you all know.

Love.

4 comments:

  1. it's so nice to have you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we missed you... but each visit to your blog without without a new update was a nudge to pray about that upcoming test :)

    Safe travels home again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all I know is that in my opinion, its better for university students to live at home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you a blog award on my book blog. It's so meaningful. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete