About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Surprise (again).

I just wanted to report that I had a great language/friendship time with my landladies today. And I so much did not want to visit them beforehand. It was amazing the downward pull I experienced, but J reminded me that He is greater than my fears/issues. So I went. And I can't tell you (though I'm trying, right?) how good it actually was.

I got to really communicate, although my Hindi still isn't awesome, because the heart sometimes speaks louder than the mouth. And because God is good. (Remind me of this day when I'm in the pit again). And please continue to pray for these ladies--and for my relationship with them. I have a feeling it's more important than I know...

1 comment:

  1. Praying that through you the blessing that He intends for their lives is fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete