About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Friday, July 30, 2010

C'est le guerre

Well, J and J made it safely to their destination despite rain and fog. I'm glad, I really am. But I've been homeschooling three froggy, wild-eyed, zany kids today and they somehow know that without Daddy I possess exactly half my parenting strength. And so, instead of being extra good and sweet and cooperative, they are being extra whiny, extra contentious, and extra bratty. So pardon me if my mood is a little...testy, shall we say. Sigh.

C'est la vie, non? Well, c'est le guerre, les enfants. C'est le guerre.

1 comment:

  1. Oui, c'est le guerre. Sounds like you need a large dose of Ephesians 6:10-20.

    btw, Joe always says, "C'est cigar" and "C'est le gare (train station)" to tease his nieces.

    ReplyDelete