About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away


I have never lived through so much rain in all my born days. It has poured sheets for five days with no more than a 30 minute break here and there. And that would be ok except that D's ceiling has some kind of leak and she wakes up to standing water on her floor almost every morning. It's gray and cold these days, and I've never been happier that I practically bought out Yankee Candle when we were in the States. Votives, tea lights in all kinds of yummy smells. These are the little things that make the difference between a gunmetal day and one with a little cheer. Oh, and it helps that D is making Mexican food tonight. Yep, that definitely helps...

1 comment:

  1. love Yankee and LOVE Mexican! Joe's making tacos. yummmmmy

    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete