About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Coming Soon

I just wanted to let you all know that our 2011 calendars of this region will be going to print next week. They've turned out really well and we're very pleased. If you're interested in getting one (or more) and you live in the Bowling Green or Danville areas (or I've spoken to you personally) be sure to pick one up. My mom will be handling the Bowling Green shipment and J's mom the Danville one. Other people are receiving them in different areas around the country. If you live near them and are interested, they'll let you know more...

Oh! One more thing. I have a shipment of the sweetest little baby sweaters that are soon to arrive in Bowling Green. My landlady knits them and they are precious! Perfect Christmas gifts for new moms. Again, they'll be in Bowling Green. Talk to my mom or message her on Facebook.

1 comment: