About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Let it Snow

There is nothing like Daddy coming home after a week of intense work. Tonight is the night and we are ready. Oh, and it snowed a little today. What could be better? You'd think Santa himself had shown up for how excited my kids were (well, and the monkeys for that matter). D said, "Oh now I can finally say I've seen snow." It was merely a dusting and I, for one, am hoping for more than that when J's parents come and visit for Christmas. Although that does mean very cold weather and all we have is space heaters...Ok, on second thought, maybe a dusting is fine...

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete