About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ivneet

This woman lives in my building. She's my age, has two young sons, and seems to enjoy our conversations. We have a budding friendship, and it works better for peers to have open, frank discussions here than when one person is much older than the other. Although I love this girl's mother-in-law and aunt (I've written about my landladies previously), she is who I believe He has placed in my path for a deeper relationship. Would you lift her up? She's intelligent, sweet and a wonderful mom. But she's also timid, fearful, and insecure. Most of all, she doesn't know the One who loves her. I want to do right by this relationship. It's a day-in, day-out proposition. I'm inconsistent and frail. But greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world. That's what I'm hanging my hat on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment