About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Extra, Extra...

All the news that matters to me these days:

  • Swallowing chewable de-worming pills whole does nothing to your stomach.
  • My husband is painting our apartment as I type this and is taking extra time to do the edging right.
  • I have enough money to order pizza for tomorrow's supper.
  • I have one more day until the weekend.
  • God really is faithful all the time (but that's old news).

2 comments:

  1. And all is good. As for the old news?

    "Ancient Words"
    Ancient words ever true
    Changing me, and changing you.
    We have come with open hearts
    Oh let the ancient words impart.

    Holy words of our Faith
    Handed down to this age.
    Came to us through sacrifice
    Oh heed the faithful words of Christ.

    Holy words long preserved
    For our walk in this world.
    They resound with God's own heart
    Oh let the ancient words impart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...you mean Jon is paying unnecessary attention to details? That is so *weird*...

    Not.

    ReplyDelete