About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Testing, One Two Three...

I have not been uplifting in a while. I know this. I'm sorry, but this blog will be about real life or nothing at all. So to sum up today:
  • rat poop all over our kitchen floor (after finding one in the toilet two days ago).
  • mold in all the curtains.
  • mold in the bathroom such that I had to throw out my Clinique makeup bag, all of our toothbrushes, and scour my mouth guard container.
  • mold in the kids' bathroom.
  • burst pipe in the kids' bathroom which is, at the typing of this blog post, flooding the floor. Then why am I posting, you ask? Because there's not enough room in there for me to be useful.
I feel hard pressed. I feel harassed. I feel like we're being tested. I hope I pass this one.

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine having all of these things happen at the same time - Really, I can't imagine one of these things happening, much less all of them. So sorry you are having to deal with it all. I'll be praying for you today and hope you can find relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake this week, FO SHO. Love you guys--Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO much!!! and all at one time.

    ReplyDelete