About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Who Knew I Could Be This Happy?

Oh, man, was today great. For starters, J is home and his time away was very productive. Good things are happening (!) and we see forward momentum in this area of the country. He also took some gorgeous, heartbreaking photos which we'll post on FB soon.

Ok, but I'm going to be honest: the best part of all of it (at least at the moment) is that we ordered a clothes dryer and it arrived today! J installed it without killing himself, burning down the apartment, or causing a power outage. Now I'm not gonna lie. This dryer looks like it was specially designed for Little People. Even our kids were like, man, that thing is super small. It gets very hot on the top. So hot that you have to wonder...And then there's the fact that it dries clothes to the beat of Queen's 'We will, we will, rock you.' Duh, duh, chhhh. Duh, duh, chhhh.

But since I threw out a pillowcase because it was polka dotted with black mold today, I'll take the beat boxing and teeny loads. Plus our towels no longer crunch when we try to fold them.

Update: G's head smells very like my parents' Yorkie, James, after he's been to the dog groomer. I'm assuming it's because of her "special" shampoo. Sheesh. And, *drumroll* our dryer already needs a technician. Gotta love these quality Indian products. I think J's gonna blow his top, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment