About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Home

We are finally back in our city after a whirlwind trip to our former one. We had the opportunity to visit old friends--and really, that part nearly made me cry--and we got to meet new friends. They are fun, interesting, sincere, and love the Lord. What more could we ask for? Oh yeah! They have little kids, so they're in the parents' club.

We look forward to seeing them much more often in the near future.

Beyond that, I have nothing remotely interesting to write--except maybe that I saw several people carrying a dead body today. It was wrapped in white cloth, tied with twine around the ankles, and lying on a plank. Orange flowers garlanded it and I couldn't quite get over the fact that I could make out the shape of the corpse underneath the sheet, and that it was about to be burned.

Just another day in India.

2 comments: