About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Yuck.


We are all sick around here. I mean all of us. Well ok, not D, who seems to have the constitution of a Clydesdale. As for the rest of us we have (as a collective body): perpetual coughs, colds, and Pink Eye. And guess what happened to Daddy? Daddy woke up at 4:00 a.m. writhing in pain. Before the sleep had fled my brain, I heard someone vomiting forcefully in my bathroom.

At first I was sure it was Abraham Lincoln and I wondered why he didn't use his own bathroom (my dreams have been a little weird of late). Then I realized it was J. Poor him. He's been dragging today. But C's Pink Eye is looking better so that's good.

And what does the homeschool mom do when her kids are sick? Read stories, pop popcorn and snuggle? Um, well, she kinda lets them play video games while her hubby sleeps. Meanwhile she turns on the hot water heater and dreams of a shower that stays warm until all the conditioner is out of her hair.

3 comments:

  1. Satan is so afraid of you all. Look how hard he's working to get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...I am praying for all of you.

    Not that it helps but also wishing some nice cozy days for you.

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, babe. My shower was cold yesterday, and I stopped and prayed for you right away as I stood there miserably. I wish you were home.

    ReplyDelete