About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Answers!

Thanks for participating, everyone. You are a sharp group. I could have used you all many a time when I was trying to figure out what to order for lunch. The answers are as follows:

  1. Chicken Stroganoff
  2. Chicken Breasts
  3. Minestrone Soup
  4. Banana Crepes
  5. Chocolate Fudge Brownie
At least I think that last one was supposed to be a brownie. You see, we ordered three of them for our kids and when they came, they were a longish banana each with non-descript, tan pudding, chopped apples, chopped red and green gummy candies, nuts, and chocolate sauce on top. Now our kids are real troopers, and they picked around at them, but they did look exactly like barf. When they couldn't eat any more, G said cheerfully, "Well, I mean, maybe browines are just like that." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry from her sweetness. I opted for laughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment