About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Down to the Wire

Well, folks, we're down to the last day...which is to say that tomorrow morning (tonight for you), J will take his language exam. After that, he'll check out of the hotel, settle up accounts, and board the night train to come back to us. He'll be back in the city on Saturday morning (Friday night for you). We'll spend a day together resting, doing laundry, and packing because we have to turn around on Sunday morning and head to Delhi for a meeting.

Needless to say, our kids are excited about seeing Daddy again, and I am ready to have a husband once more. Delhi will be a time for business, but then we'll also take time to enjoy American food, visits with friends, and getting in some quality family time. I've heard they have an awesome English theater with reclining seats (like flying first class, but at the movies). There's really no question that I'll be purchasing my ticket.

Thursday night: please pray. More later!

2 comments:

  1. Today is a day of fasting and prayer for me as I am preparing for some medical tests tomorrow. I will be interceding on behalf of your family over the next 24-36 hours. I will pray that the Lord will give your husband divine knowledge and wisdom as he takes his test and that peace and calmness will saturate his heart!

    Mendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,

    I'm friends with J & C M. I've enjoyed reading your blog (have it on my reader) since August and wanted to let you know I'll be lifting up J for his test!

    RC

    ReplyDelete