About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Love D.

J usually makes pancakes on Saturday morning. Since he isn't here, D woke up early and made them and we all sat down to our usual weekend breakfast--minus Daddy, of course. D has been an immense help to me. Besides making our meals and helping me around the house, she has watched the kids while I make time in the day to talk with my landladies. Without her, being in a foreign country for two weeks without my husband would be much harder. Even though it hasn't exactly been easy this last week (what with missing Daddy, constant power outages and water shortages), it has been doable largely because of D. I consider her a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Every good and perfect gift comes from above, from the Father of Light in whom there is NO shadow of turning! (emphasis mine). :)

    Bless you...

    ReplyDelete