About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cathy

I have a dear friend and co-laborer here who has come down with Typhoid Fever. She has spent several days in the hospital but was told she couldn't be released because she was seeing black spots. When she had her eyes checked, the test showed that she has a lot of pressure in her eyes. This means she has pressure in her brain. She went for an MRI today, and she'll receive the results (hopefully) soon.

Oh, please pray for this girl. She's one of my dearest friends and she has seen me through some tough times in India. I'm swallowing a lump in my throat as I type this. She has a sweet spirit and a sincere faith. She spent most of our conversation a few minutes ago consoling me. Just please pray.

1 comment: