About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's Coming and I Hope It's Good

We have a big week ahead of us. Our Hindi teacher and his family will be here in the morning, and that will usher in several days of all-day Hindi speaking, all-day Hindi learning, and lots and lots of chai. We are excited about it. Of course, it's coming off of two weeks of having other guests (and we loved it!).

I guess I'm saying what I often say: we need your prayers. That our kids will behave themselves when both Mom and Dad are studying, that our guests won't freeze in their (very cold) hotel rooms, that the time will honor the Lord, that we'll learn tons of Hindi...

I'll let you know how it goes...

p.s. 'bout to get my nose pierced for the fourth time. Good times...

3 comments: