About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It Was Good While It Lasted

We are headed back to our city tomorrow morning. Our time in Delhi was fun/stressful/productive/exhausting/worth it. I am so thankful to the Lord for what He accomplished during this time. And I'm thankful for Subway.

I'll post pictures of the blow-out wedding events we attended just as soon as I can get them edited and ready.

Thanks so much for all the prayers. By the way, my sister is about to have her second daughter any day now. Would you ask for the world's easiest/safest delivery? She deserves it.

Love!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not about to have a baby. I'm just not sucking in. That's so rude of you....

    Nyaaaaa. I miss you. Can't wait to skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad we didn't get together! :( Glad you had fun. I'm thankful for Subway too - had it for dinner ;) You rOCK!

    ReplyDelete