About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Lost in Translation

We try to teach our kids to respect one another. We believe that men should respect women, and women should respect men. Grown-ups should love and understand their children, and children should obey their parents and honor them. So why do I hear conversations like this?

C: Stop it, G. You aren't respecting me! And when you grow up, you won't respect your husband.

G: Nuh uh. I just don't respect you, that's all.

C: Well, I'm...I'm...When I grow up, I'm gonna marry a really aggressive wife and tell her to beat you.

Oh my goodness. Something went terribly wrong.

2 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far one of the most funny things I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete