About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Aaaargh.

Oh y'all. I have so many funny, smart, interesting things to say, and nary a chance to say them. Why, you ask? Because I have Indian internet--that's why. J and I have been squirming like a pregnant woman with no epidural for three days. We've been unable to check our e-mail, SKYPE, Facebook, blog, concentrate on anything...I just. need. internet. And I still don't have it. I'm on borrowed time as it is, being that I'm in a friend's apartment and am about to overstay my welcome...

All I can say is, I have a funny picture to post whenever my internet connection decides to play fair (after all, we are paying for it). Until then, know that I'm dying a slow death without all of you in cyberspace.

3 comments:

  1. As you are dying your slow death and squirming around like a preggo without an epi...(you know I did LOVE this analogy) we, your faithful readers and fans, are in agony, desperately anticipating H's next blog. You know I look for it first thing when I wake up, even before my coffee. That. Is. Big time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you are interested...but I gave you a blog award. You are such a wonderful writer!!! Go to my blog to accept it! And, you can become my "follower"!

    ReplyDelete