About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Friday, May 22, 2009

YAY!!!

I have a really good internet connection! I got the news today--all while making frequent trips to the bathroom because of a stomach bug from...here. The announcement has made me feel so much better that I find that the knives in my stomach seem less cruel, and my head, while swimming, has just released some endorphins or dopamine or something.

And what do I do when I'm happy? Well, I post, of course. So, though I'm very glad you can't see me right now (and I actually wish J couldn't either) I'm thrilled to have blog communication.

I'm going to edit a funny picture and post it ASAP. Now that I've given it such a build-up, I hope it's as funny as I thought it was...

5 comments:

  1. OK, Ms. Hannah. I am missing you tons. We are semi-settled into our new place, just going through a little Miss C drama, but good. I definitely want to skype when things shake out on your side. Great to see the pics. I think about you guys all the time and life across the big blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah

    You obviously know that Richard is me (Sandy), since I want to linger in only borrowing R's technology when I want to instead of committing to it personally, but for anyone else who would be weirded out by my comment I thought I should clarify. (Sandy C)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, I'm just laughing and laughing as I read your comment. I miss you like a virus-free stomach! Craving a Skype session. More to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. was praying for you at 10pm our time last night. I pray that it was a help.

    :)

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Keeping your weight down, I see... :(

    ReplyDelete