About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

You Learn Something New Everyday...

J and I visited one of the nicest restaurants our town has to offer the other day. We went with another couple who had been there many times before. It was a comfortable place with glowy ambiance and air conditioning. The food was delicious and it kept coming. No matter how quietly we talked, we were was still too loud. You know, that kind of place...

Now neither J nor I am a drinker for various reasons. But imagine our absolute amusement when we discovered that the drink menu contained a certain grown-up libation called Jack Denial.

Thing is, I knew it wasn't just a river in Egypt. But I had no idea you could purchase it by the shot.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha I need a bottle of Jack Denial in the worst way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, "denial." Isn't that how those addicted to Jack live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's the whole reason Jack invented that moonshine.

    ReplyDelete