About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vacation

In about six months, J, the kids, and I will be moving to a new city. Tonight, we'll board a sleeper train to visit the city for a couple days and scope things out. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them, as we've heard this city is gorgeous. The weather is supposed to be in the high 80's-low 90's and we are thrilled. As an added bonus, our train compartments have AC...The only drawback is that I have to share a bunk with one of my kids tonight...Oh well, it could be worse...I could have to share a tiny bunk with J...

3 comments:

  1. Well, hope it goes well. If you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, be sure you remember how many beds down you are. Its dark and hard to find on the way back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm reading this just a little too late, nursecat...

    ReplyDelete