About Us

My photo
For the grands and some aunts and uncles too.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom(s), we love you!

J and I want to wish our mothers a happy Mother's Day, and let them know how thankful we are for their influence and love in our lives. It goes without saying that without our moms' faithful care and unwavering support, we would not be the people we are today. I (H) hope to be as good a mother to my little ones as my mom was/is for me. J hopes I can learn to cook like his mom. (I gave him the gift of D's cooking instead).

To my sisters, who are tireless, courageous, and fully dedicated moms, I love you both. Keep fighting the good fight.

And now, I'm off to celebrate this Hallmark holiday with chicken masala, dahl, and naan.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you have had a happy and BLESSED Mother's Day!

    Love,
    Aileen

    ReplyDelete